Tickets selling fast for the IET’s high-voltage engineering and testing course
With just 7 weeks to go until we open the doors on the 2017 IET course on High Voltage Engineering and Testing (HVET) tickets are selling out fast.
Register now for your place and join delegates to take part in the specially designed three-day intensive programme all about the fundamentals, principles and practices of high voltage engineering.
9 –11 October 2017 | Manchester Conference Centre
Now in its 22nd year, the incredibly popular IET course on high voltage engineering and testing (HVET) is the only training course of its kind designed to provide information and insightful presentations into the methods, techniques and technologies within the high voltage testing and transmission engineering industry.
From the basics of high voltage power systems, to more advanced methodology and practice, this course covers individual components and fundamental aspects of high voltage testing techniques both in the classroom and in an active high voltage testing lab.
The IET HVET course prides itself on delivering essential engineering intelligence.
- Prof. Ian Cotton, head of power and energy division, School of Electrical Engineering, University of Manchester, UK
- Alex Neumann, asset and business development manager, HV Electrical, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, UK
- Dr. Fahd Hashiesh, head of power consulting, ABB, UK
- Andrew Barclay, principal engineer, Kinectrics International Europe, UK
- HansErik Keizer, head of section, High-Voltage Laboratory, KEMA Laboratories Arnhem, DNV GL – Energy, The Netherlands
- Jon Knapper, managing director, Allied Insulators Group Ltd, UK
- Raj Pal, senior transformer design engineer, GE Grid Solutions Ltd, UK
- Carl Johnstone, lead condition monitoring engineer, National Grid, UK